Twitter : Nagpoproblema Na – Nalulugi, Humihina at Bagsak ang Stock Price

Twitter Planning Hundreds More Job Cuts as Soon as This Week

  • Company may announce around third-quarter earnings report
  • Twitter said to plan cut of about 8 percent of workforce

Twitter Inc., having failed to sell itself, is planning to fire about 8 percent of its workforce as the struggling social-media company prepares to go it alone for the time being.

Twitter may eliminate about 300 people, the same percentage it did last year when co-founder Jack Dorsey took over as chief executive officer, according to people familiar with the matter. Planning for the cuts is still fluid and the number could change, they added. The people asked not to be identified talking about private company plans.

An announcement about the job reductions may come before Twitter releases third-quarter earnings on Thursday, one of the people said. A Twitter representative declined to comment.

Twitter, which is unprofitable, is trying to control spending as sales growth slows. The company recently hired bankers to explore a sale, but the companies that had expressed interest in bidding — Inc., The Walt Disney Co. and Alphabet Inc. — later backed out from the process.

The job cuts suggest Twitter isn’t in a position to beat analysts’ estimates for results in the third quarter or its outlook for the fourth, Loop Capital analyst Blake Harper wrote in a note to clients. He rates the stock hold.

Twitter shares fell as much as 4.9 percent Tuesday. They were down 4.2 percent to $17.28 at 11:16 a.m. in New York.

Twitter’s losses and 40 percent fall in its share price the past 12 months have made it more difficult for the company to pay its engineers with stock. That has made it harder for Twitter to compete for talent with giant rivals like Alphabet Inc., Google and Facebook Inc. Reducing employee numbers would relieve some of this pressure.

MMDA Tolentino: “Drug money made De Lima win”


Defeated senatorial candidate Francis Tolentino yesterday told the Senate Electoral Tribunal (SET) that Sen. Leila de Lima used “drug money” in her campaign to win the 12th Senate seat in the May 9 balloting.

The former chair of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) finished 13th in the senatorial race with nearly 1.3 million votes behind De Lima. Tolentino appeared at the preliminary conference of the nine-member SET on his electoral protest against the former justice secretary.

Tolentino was roundly criticized for sponsoring a lewd show of the girl group “Playgirls” in Laguna in October 2015. He was supposed to join De Lima in the senatorial slate of the then ruling Liberal Party, but the incident prompted him to cut his ties from the party of his close friend, former President Aquino.

“One of the issues we answered was the reply of De Lima that she did not have money for the campaign,” Tolentino told reporters.

He also claimed that the manipulation of the vote count for the senatorial race was committed during the transmission of the results.

While admitting that De Lima’s lead over him was substantial, he argued that the total number of votes they garnered should not matter as he was questioning how the election results were transmitted.

“That’s not the issue here,” he said. “It’s about the electronic transmission… because it was possible that there was double transmission… It’s not about the number (of votes) or the (margin) of her lead.”

He noted that senators who won were separated only by about 800,000 votes.

    October 07, 2016

**************************  PHOTO shows the MATRIX initially revealed by President Duterte.

#Duterte #DeLima #DriverLover #BastaDriverSweetLover

Bilibid Riot: High Profile Inmates – 1 Patay (Tony Co), 3 Sugatan (Jaybee Sebastian, Peter Co at Vicente Sy)

High-profile inmate killed, 3 others hurt in Bilibid riot

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) — At least one convict died in a riot that erupted early Wednesday morning at the New Bilibid Prison (NBP), Bureau of Corrections officer-in-charge P/Supt. Rolando Asuncion said.

Duterte: De Lima OUT as Senate Committee on Justice CHAIR

Duterte: Senate Coup De Etat – De Lima could be KICKED OUT as Chair of the Committee on Justice

Share Share Share – Breaking News: Senator Pacquiao moves to declare the positions in the Senate Committee on Justice VACANT paving the way for the possible REMOVAL of Committee Chair Senator De Lima. Previous events. Cayetano Speech. De Lima Walkout. She says she can not stand it (Cayetano speech). She also stated that the KILLINGS are destroying the image of the country and not her investigations. Trillanes Walkout. #KnockoutKaDeLima #Duterte2016 #Duterte #WarOnDrugs #DriverLover #BastaDriverSweetLover Like Like Like —–>>>>> Duterte



Removing Senator De Lima as Chair of the Justice Committee can be interpreted as the MAJORITY PARTY (PDP-Laban) seizing control of the powerful body that has been a pain in the neck of the Duterte Administration. De Lima is considered by the supporters of President Duterte as the cause of the INTERNATIONAL NEGATIVE PUBLICITY now involving the Philippines since the De Lima mass media offensive and probes on DRUG RELATED KILLINGS.


Duterte: Herbert Colangco KUMANTA na NAGBIBIGAY sila ng PHP 3 MILLION kay De Lima kada buwan

Duterte: De Lima Got PHP 3 Million per Month from Colangco Bilibid Faction, No Data yet from Sebastian Faction

‘Leila got millions from NBP drug lords’

Duterte: Matrix – Pangasinan Connection – De Lima, Usec, Gov (now Cong), Prov Admin, General, DRIVER/LOVER et al

Share Share Share – BREAKING NEWS: #PresidentDuterte releases ‘NBP drug link matrix’

Update: Personalities tagged in ‘matrix’ include now Sen De Lima (former Secretary of Justice), Usec Toti Baraan, Pangasinan Prov Admin Raffy Baraan, Gen Franklin Bucayu, Cong Amado T. Espino (former Pangasinan Governor)pnp matrix de lima photos and participation, Ronnie P. Dayan (De Lima’s ex driver-bodyguard) & ‘BM’ Raul P. Sison.

The plot thickens. President Duterte revealed the Delima – Pangasinan – BUCOR – Bilibid Prison connection. Starting from a provincial drug operation (LOVER/BODYGUARD is from Urbiztondo, Pangasinan), the DELIMA DRUG MAFIA, then still a Northern Luzon regional powerhouse,  was able to put people in charge of the Philippine prison system which culminated in the cooperation with the Asian DRUG TRIAD members currently jailed in the National Penitentiary (Peter Co – Luzon, Herbert Colangco – Mindanao). Visayan TRIAD DRUG LORD Peter Lim (after meeting with President Duterte) is still scot-free.

Villar Ayala Yulo lose Sta. Rosa Laguna LANDGRABBING Case

BUYERS BEWARE: Subdivision lot owners in Villar Ayala Yulo Sta. Rosa developments fear losing their fully/partially paid properties.

Real estate giants Villar, Ayala and Yulo lost a 430 hectare LANDGRABBING case in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Only the Villar side (that got 50 hectares out of the disputed 430 hectares) filed and lost on appeal while Ayala and Yulo stood aside to wait for the decision which also affects their separate but adjacent land claims.

The final verdict was promulgated in February of 2016 but then Aquino Administration Department of the Environment and Natural Resources Secretary Paje did not release the landmark decision. With the assumption of the Duterte Administration last June 30, 2016 and a new DENR Secretary in the person of Gina Lopez, the ancestral owners of the contested land are confident that JUSTICE will prevail. The long-standing dispute has resulted in the LOSS of LIVES on the side of farmer families who have always denounced FAVORITISM on the part of government land officials, local government unit executives and the police. The real estate moguls have resorted to physical violence and legal harassment in the form of filing endless frivolous case in the barangay and municipal levels.

Sta. Rosa, Laguna has grown into a prime suburban development area with the old industrial factories now side-by-side with plush subdivisions. The greatest impact of the adverse decision against the developers is the question of whether the REAL OWNERS would take PHYSICAL CONTROL of the mall, retail and office areas as well as high-end houses that are already occupied by the unsuspecting “BUYERS” who have paid, in part or in full, for their properties. Developers, of course, have the option to purchase the land that they have already improved nuvaliand absorb huge losses in exchange for peace of mind. Otherwise, they stand to be deluged with lawsuits as well as TARNISHING their CREDIBILITY which may affect future sales in their many other projects.

#Duterte #ChangeIsHere #WarOnDrugs #NoToOligarchs #LandGrabbing